Executive coaching for individuals, management teams and boards of directors is a powerful strategy for aligning leadership practices with organizational needs. Strategies for Change Now offers leadership coaching as a stand-alone activity or as an extension of a larger organizational change or strategic planning initiative. We support nonprofit and business leaders to increase their personal effectiveness. Our clients use leadership coaching to:
- Clarify personal visions of success
- Transform habitual approaches to relationship-building and problem-solving
- Think through issues and dilemmas for which there are no easy answers
- Expand their communications repertoire
- Address performance problems.
At an organization-wide level, leadership coaching can be utilized to support succession planning and new leader development. Management teams and board of directors also use group coaching to strengthen and align their leadership practices.